Sunday, June 8, 2008

Jared Turns 30!


Happy Birthday Jared! It's the big three zero. I never know what to get for Jared when it come to gifts and for this birthday I knew it had to be something good. In the end I decided to buy Jared tickets to see the Arizona Diamondbacks play. Jared loves baseball and he loves live baseball games even more. That ended up being his main present. Aside from the game tickets I got him a few little things and made him go on a scavenger hunt to find them. I bought a cake for him too...my mom would be ashamed :). I grew up in a family where my mom is an amazing cake decorator and all of my birthday cakes looked like they came out of a magazine. Poor Jared...I will have to work on my cake decorating skills for next year!







Overall I hope it was a fun Birthday for Jared. I want Jared to know how much I love him. I am so thankful to have him in my life. He does so much for me and makes life beautiful. Happy Birthday my love! You are so wonderful!


No comments: