Your house is gorgeous! I love the couch shots - like your own little photo booth strip of pictures. You've done a really nice job with the decorating! Now bring on the baby ...
You guys have done a great job with the house! Oh and you are such a cute pregnant woman Marcie! Oh and I might not show your kids the picture of you jumping on the couch : )
6 comments:
awww cute family pics! you two are soo cute and your little baby will be a perfect addition to the cute little austin fam :)
cute pictures... if you keep jumping on the couch like that you will go into labor!
Your house is gorgeous! I love the couch shots - like your own little photo booth strip of pictures. You've done a really nice job with the decorating! Now bring on the baby ...
omg. your house is sooo cute. and marcie, you are one good looking pregnant lady.
You guys have done a great job with the house! Oh and you are such a cute pregnant woman Marcie! Oh and I might not show your kids the picture of you jumping on the couch : )
good golly your stomach is huge! hahaahha just picking! have that baby already!
Post a Comment