Jared and I have had a LOT of changes in the last few days. First Jared finished his last class in his Masters program! He is getting his Masters in Education-Curriculum and Instruction. Congratulations Honey! Then Friday was my last day working at the University of Phoenix. I now get to be a full time stay at home mommy! And to top it all off Jared and I closed on our first home. We are moving to Queen Creek, Arizona this Saturday. It is South East of Phoenix.
Getting the keys!!!

Our new home...or at least new to us.
My favorite room...the kitchen.
Needless to say the last few weeks have been a little crazy for the Austin Family...and this week will be crazy too because I haven't even started packing!!! We are very excited for a new chapter and I am so thankful for the many blessing that the Lord has given us in the last few moths.
8 comments:
Marcie: If you need anyone to watch the cutie while you move or pack, let me know! Good luck with your new adventure in life!
I am so excited for you guys!! Your new house is super cute :) We'll really miss you!!
Congratulations! congrats Jared...we are so proud of you. That is quite the accomplishment. And Yay for a new house...and a nice house tax credit! Woohoo! You're house is adorable. I can't wait to see it.
congrats!! I am super excited for you!
i am so excited for you guys and your new house. and i would have to agree, the kitchen is pretty amazing. and ethan is getting so big! i am excited to see how much he's grown in person. and i'm super excited to see you in june.
Congratulations! I know you'll be missed. Sydney will especially miss you :) Have fun in your new house!
I am so excited for you! It looks like a beautiful house.
Looks really cute!
Post a Comment