Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ethan Is Growing Up!!

I have been trying to deny the truth for a few weeks now but I can't anymore...Ethan really is growing up and will continue to grow up and there is nothing I can do about it. So I guess I have to embrace the truth and give this video up as evidence of that truth. My little baby boy isn't really a baby anymore....


6 comments:

Ginny said...

sooo cute you guys! I cant belieive how grown up your little man is!! I already feel like Mayli is growing up and she's only 3 weeks! Sad :( I cant imagine when she's almost a year! are you guys haveing a birthday party for him? let us know!!!

mbanner said...

How cute is he! You got it right, they grow up way to fast. The only thing you can do is relish the moments and take lots of pics.

Jiggle Johnson said...

He's is adorable!!! I miss you guys!

Erica said...

He is adorable! I am so glad you shared.

Neil & Diane said...

Marcie, Now I know we have to come see him soon! He is looking like a different baby again. Love, Dad

Melanie said...

Now that was adorable! You guys are so amazingly creative and talented! I miss you guys!