Well, I was planning on waiting until my first trimester was over to announce that we are having another baby but I had an appointment today and got to hear the heart beat. I am 13 weeks along (around 3 months) and I figured, what the heck, I will be in my second trimester next week. So yes, we are having another baby and are so THRILLED! Our due date is June 1st. That happens to be Jared's birthday! Here is our first ultrasound picture. I know, our baby doesn't look like much of a baby in this picture, but this was at 7 weeks.

This is what the baby looks like at 13 weeks.

We will be finding out what gender we are having in January and I can't wait!! Ethan....here comes a sibling. I really wonder what he will think of that.
4 comments:
woot woot!!!! So VERY excited for you!!!
Congrats!I am very happy for you!
Congratulations Marcie and Jared!!! We are so so thrilled! Ethan will be a great older brother! We are rooting for you to have another boy so they can be like Easton and Tate, but we will be so excited if it is a girl too! Whatever this little baby is, it will sure be fortunate to come to your home.
Congrats!!! I'm excited for you :)
Post a Comment