Friday, June 11, 2010

Corn Starch and Other "Random-ness"

Corn starch is known to work wonders on diaper rashes so I have kept a box in Ethan's room for the inevitable diaper rashes that come along. Well, the other day Ethan had a rash when Jared went to change his diaper. Out came the corn starch and after the diaper change was over Jared went back to what he was doing. This is the mischief that unfolded....


Daddy learned the hard way not to leave the corn starch out after a diaper change...unless we want some entertainment.

On Monday we took Ethan to Tempe Town Lake on the way back from dropping Grandpa Banner off at the airport. He loved watching the airplanes fly overhead. Jared got a really cute photo of him...my little model.


And here are so pictures of Cameron from the last week or so. He has been a great baby so far. He eats great and sleeps a ton. I forgot how much newborns sleep! Cameron doesn't protest tummy time either. He is such a sweetheart and I am having so much fun with him!!!

Cameron and Grandpa Banner

Mommy and Cameron

Daddy and Cameron

Cameron five days old

2 comments:

April Austin said...

LOL! That is awesome. You know, if that was Jaycie, she would have eaten that entire box of cornstarch. So at least you have something to be grateful for. :) And oh my goodness, Cameron is so adorable. I wish I was there to hold him right now. He's going to be so much bigger by the time I get to see him. I love this brand new baby stage...even more so when I'm not the mother.

William and Marianne said...

That cornstarch picture is so funny... but Im sorry you had to clean that up :) you look amazing Marcie! :) Cameron is absolutely adorable!!!!