We got Ethan a Boise State "Bronco's in Training" shirt for his birthday. (We had his party while we were in California, but he still has a week to go until he is two). To be perfectly honest the shirt was more for Grandpa Banner and Daddy than for Ethan. Here is a cute video of Ethan cheering for the team, with a little help from Mommy!
Ethan in his BSU shirt! GO BRONCOS!!!!
(I took a ton of pictures and this is the BEST one I could get. Toddlers are very difficult to photograph...I'm just say'n)

And Cameron being cute as usual. Check out the fuzzy hair!

Posts and pictures of our Disneyland trip and Ethan's 2nd birthday party to come.
2 comments:
Cute, cute boys! Enjoy the stage where he will repeat what you want him to say...Kyran used to do that, and does some of the time still, but now he decides if he doesn't want to say something and there is NO way I can get him to do...gotta love it!
precious pics!
Post a Comment