Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cameron's First Birthday Party!

Cameron's first birthday party was this past weekend. We celebrated a week late so that Grandma and Grandpa Banner could attend. We had a wonderful time and we are so thankful for the friends and family that came.


First I will start with the party decorations... I had a blast decorating for his party (if you can't tell).







Some of the ladies (and babies) :)

Some of the guys...




Cameron went crazy on the cake...he ate a ton!


PRESENTS!






All of the pictures were taken by my good friend, Marianne Cotter. THANK YOU Marianne! They are beautiful! More of her photography can be viewed HERE.

4 comments:

The Leishman Family said...

Happy Birthday Cameron!! Wish we could have been there to celebrate! I can't believe he is one already, time seriously flies by!

Erika said...

Oh my goodness MArcie! You are so creative. Your husband and kids are so lucky to have you in their lives!!!

Adrian said...

What a darling party! Good work!

William and Marianne said...

Such a fun time!! :) It was so cute ;)