This year I was able to go to Girls Camp with my ward. I haven't been since I was 17...almost 9 years ago. The theme for camp was S.T.A.N.D. (Stand Tall and Never Doubt). Camp was short and sweet...we left on June 14th and were back on June 16th. It was Stake camp this year and we went up to Camp Lo Mia in Northeastern Arizona. Girls Camp was a very spiritual, uplifiting and fun experience for me. I grew to love my young women so very much. I felt closer to the Lord, closer my fellow leaders and closer to my sweet beehives. What a blessing it was to be there. I LOVE GIRLS CAMP!!!!! The stake did an amazing job planning camp this year. It was incredible!
The YCL's - Welcome to Camp Lo Mia
Practicing our camp skit
The Sierra Vista Ward YW redheads :)
The whole Young Women's group
Bishop's Night -
Arizona has a no fire restriction this year so we had our fireside in one of the cabins.
Bishop's Competition
Waiting with our girls for closing ceremonies

No comments:
Post a Comment