Wednesday, October 10, 2012

August - October

Once Jared went back to school in mid July I haven't really kept up on blogging. Mostly because life has been rather usual and busy. Jared and I recently decided to leave Facebook, and with that decision I am now re-commiting myself to keeping up our pictures and things on our family blog.  So here are a few things we have done recently with the boys. 

The last of our "summer" swimming
 (It is hot enough that we still have gone a few more times.)

Home Depot Workshops


Jared was on fall break for two week starting the last week of September so we did a few family activities together. We opted for a"Staycation" this fall break instead of a vacation.

We took a trip to the Phoenix Zoo



 

We also went to Enchanted Island (a permanent carnival at a beautiful park). We enjoyed these activities for a very small price. If you live in Phoenix I recommend that you check out the Pogo Pass. You get major discounts on admissions to many fun activities in the area.







This last weekend we were able to listen to our prophet speak during General Conference. You can view all the conference sessions HERE.  It was wonderful to hear the words of a living prophet and the words of the apostles. I was inspired and uplifted, and frankly, have a lot of changes to make in my life. I love conference! 

No comments: