Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Haircut

I decided that long hair is pointless these days. If I have time for a shower I rarely have time to blow dry my hair and what is even more rare is if I have time to curl or do anything cute with my long hair. Having a new born takes up a lot of time and frankly my hair ends up in a wet messy ponytail or bun every day. So I decided to cut my hair to make life a little easier. Now I can wash, blow dry and curl my short hair in the time it took to wash my long hair. I love it already!

Before


After


5 comments:

bethany said...

It's so cute Marcie-I love short hair!! Way to take the plunge!! :)

FamilyKolbaba said...

You have such great hair, it looks fabulous.

April Austin said...

So Cute! And short hair is so much more fun and WAY easier to take care of. Good call!

The Dominguez Family said...

Cute Hair cut!

Julene said...

i didn't realize your hair was so long. but your haircut looks really cute. it brings more attention to your beautiful face.