Ethan is officially three weeks old today! I can't believe how fast and slow the past three weeks have gone. Here are some pictures I took of him today after his bath.
One more thing...Ethan is getting a diaper rash. Anyone have any good suggestions on a great diaper rash cream or anything else that could help? I think it might be from the diaper rubbing up against his legs because the rash is in the insides of his upper thighs not on his bottom. Let me know what you think.
6 comments:
He is so gorgeous!!! I love all the pictures daddys and babies are the best!! Don't forget to take pictures of you with the baby. I didn't take any of Toby and I when he was born and i really regret it. Love your face!!!!
Awe!! So cute that they take naps together. Best pictures ever. And for the diaper rash...just put Desitin on every time you change his diaper and try to keep him pretty dry. It will go right away. Good luck!
Love the pictures! Put some corn starch on the baby rash or desitin. If that doesn't work I'll bring you some silver-x to spray on it when we come for the baby blessing. Love mom.
Hey I found using the cream you get for breast feeding works well, it's thicker and clear so it doesn't show on the leg and stays on longer. Just a thought. Other than that desitin seems to work well and baby powder. Or try a different brand of diaper, that was great for us!
I AM SUPER EXCITED TO SEE YOU GUYS AND THE BABY AT CHRISTMAS!
Bordeaux Butt paste is the best I have found. It smells good too and wipes off easily when needed. He is so adorable! I am glad your mastis is gone. It is horrible, I had it several times with my son but not so far with my girl.
Post a Comment