There is a poll at the top of our blog. Please participate!! Jared and I thought it would be really fun to do a poll to see who everyone thinks Ethan looks like.
Vote on who you think Ethan looks more like...Marcie or Jared?
Erik and I did this with Trevin Kinda fun. It is a look-a-like meter. you put picts of the three of you then it determines what percentage of both of you. Give it a try.
Yours and Jared's pictures aside, I just look at the picture of Ethan and see Marcie. Isn't it funny though, how you get different answers from everybody?
No matter who he looks like, he's adorable!
PS - Did you find a sitter this morning? I worried for you. I'm available Mondays and Fridays all day, afternoons the other three. You can call last minute anytime.
Ethan is a pretty cute little boy! Sydney came home from church on Sunday and told me that Ethan is the cutest baby and he has cute "cheekies"...and she said it in her little high voice she uses to talk to/about babies, kitties, etc. So funny! Anyway, I think it is fun that she obviously loves your baby!
Wow, he is such a little cutie! I wish we could meet him in real life! And to respond to your comment earlier, oh my gosh!!! I can't believe you carved that tree and painted the bamboo in our theme suite. NICE WORK, JARED!!!! was that a part of your internship, or just a side job while going to school, or what??? It couldn't have been quick or easy, because it looks so great! Miss you guys! Marcie, you are just as beautiful as ever! Love you
6 comments:
i only voted for jerad because the last picture looks SO much likeh him. but the first picture i can see marcie in there.
I think he is a pretty good mix! He deffinatly got the cute from both of you.
Erik and I did this with Trevin Kinda fun. It is a look-a-like meter. you put picts of the three of you then it determines what percentage of both of you. Give it a try.
http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/look-alike-meter.php
Yours and Jared's pictures aside, I just look at the picture of Ethan and see Marcie. Isn't it funny though, how you get different answers from everybody?
No matter who he looks like, he's adorable!
PS - Did you find a sitter this morning? I worried for you. I'm available Mondays and Fridays all day, afternoons the other three. You can call last minute anytime.
Ethan is a pretty cute little boy! Sydney came home from church on Sunday and told me that Ethan is the cutest baby and he has cute "cheekies"...and she said it in her little high voice she uses to talk to/about babies, kitties, etc. So funny! Anyway, I think it is fun that she obviously loves your baby!
Wow, he is such a little cutie! I wish we could meet him in real life!
And to respond to your comment earlier, oh my gosh!!! I can't believe you carved that tree and painted the bamboo in our theme suite. NICE WORK, JARED!!!! was that a part of your internship, or just a side job while going to school, or what??? It couldn't have been quick or easy, because it looks so great! Miss you guys! Marcie, you are just as beautiful as ever! Love you
Post a Comment