Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ethan's Dance Moves

This is what happens when I leave Jared home alone with Ethan...


9 comments:

bethany said...

okay-that was hilarious! Jared must have an awful lot of time on his hands :)

Ginny said...

oh my gosh that was sooooo funny! He is so stinkin cute! it will be fun to have all these little videos around for when he gets older.haha. I cant wait to show Colin!!

Melissa Brown said...

Me and Adam were cracking up! So funny!

Melanie said...

Okay that was too funny! I wish I had your computer skills. I miss you guys!

ammunk said...

so funny!

Diana Hawkins said...

That was hilarious! Thanks for the crack-up!

April Austin said...

Jared...you are hilarious! That probably took a good chunk of time to do too. I'm sure Ethan will really appreciate that when he's older!

The Dominguez Family said...

That was hilarious!

Holly North said...

Oh, my goodness. I laughed so hard I woke up Eleanor. I, too, can't wait for my spouse to get home so I can show him. It's just beyond words.