On Thursday of last week, March 18th, I went in for my last ultrasound of the baby before he is born. Everything looks great. The ultrasound tech guessed the baby to be around 3lbs. 2oz. and the due date has continued to be May 28th according to measurements, although my official due date is June 1st. Here is a 3D ultrasound of his face. A little alien looking, I know, but to capture an image of the baby's face with sound waves is truly amazing!
I am still feeling pretty good but rather on the large side...a typical feeling for being 30 weeks pregnant. I have to keep telling myself that I am not that big yet and I still have 10 more weeks to grow.
I have absolutely started into the "nesting" phase of pregnancy. I already moved Ethan out of his old room so that I can get the nursery set up. Ethan has also been moved out of his crib and into a big boy bed (a post and pictures of that event yet to come). I know...I am jumping the gun but I can't help it. I just have to get ready NOW. Gotta love pregnancy hormones.
4 comments:
OH! I hope I get to see a 3D Ultra Sound :) How cute!!! So excited for you. Glad is everything is good and healthy!! I know what you mean about the nesting phase. Im getting it bad. Good luck on the big boy bed transition :)
he does NOT look like an alien. :) He looks just like a cute little boy! Can you believe these boys are coming so soon?! We have our last ultrasound in 2 weeks.... crazy!
How's Ethan doing in his toddler bed?! I hope it's going okay... we're right in the middle of that transition too.. good luck!
How is Ethan doing with the toddler bed? That is a brave move!! Glad to see that #2 will be here before Phoenix starts to really heat up!! Congrats again!
Wow! I want to know how Ethan is doing in a bed! I was stressing about getting Jaycie transitioned before everyone comes out for Christmas! Speaking of, are you guys coming? I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left. I'm so excited for you. I hope he comes early so you don't have to wait as long. That last little bit is tiresome. I want to see a pregnant picture Marcy! Where is it?
Post a Comment