Monday, March 1, 2010

Has It Seriously Been a Year and Four Months?

My little boy, my baby, turned a year and four months on Saturday! I can't believe it has been that long since he was born. To celebrate we bought him his first pack of toy cars. He loves them as any little boy should. I took some photos to document his 16 month mark. And to think that in two months I will have an 18 months old! Here he is my....toddler. (Yes he has been a toddler for four months but I am still getting over it.)





Also, another big milestone for our family is that I will be entering the last week of my second trimester tomorrow! I will be 27 weeks along! Three months to go! I am so excited to meet our little boy!!! So I dedicate this blog entry to Ethan, my 16 month old and to our baby boy (who has yet to be named) who is "6 months" tomorrow.

2 comments:

William and Marianne said...

cute pics!!!! cant believe we only have 3 months to go! YIKES :)!!!

Chelsey Howard said...

If if makes you feel better, I consider them babies until they turn 2:) So even though Brady is 19months old he will be called baby until he is 2, or until we have another one. Love the pictures.