Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Best Four Years

Today Jared and I have been married for four years!!! Marriage has been one of the gratest blessing in my life. I found this quote today and I just love it.


"A happy marriage perhaps represents the ideal of human relationship- a setting in which each partner, while acknowledging the needs of the other, feels free to be what he or she by nature is; a relationship in which instict as well as intellect can find expression; in which giving and taking are equal; in which each accepts the other, and I confronts Thou."

-Anthony Storr


Jared, I just wanted you to know that I am am so thankful for you! Marrying you has been the best decision I have ever made. These last four years truly have been the most wonderful of my life thanks to you. They have not been perfect but they have been the best. I LOVE YOU!!! Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

William and Marianne said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
I LOVE YOUR ENGAGEMENT PIC!
So cute, and I love your long hair :)

Chelsey Howard said...

I love that quote. Happy Anniversary. Hope it was fabulous, and btw, you are so gorgeous, I love your wedding photo.