To celebrate our 4th Anniversary I took Jared on a date this weekend where we visited a few different "countries". We did so by going around to different restaurants and locations that somehow related to counties throughout the world. At each location Jared would get to put a stamp on his passport that I made him.

Some of the places we visited were: Mexico...a free appetizer at good Mexican food restaurant, USA... miniature golfing, Switzerland...IKEA, Hawaii...our backyard set up luau style, China...we raced to see who could pick up the most skittles with chop sticks... and a couple more locations. Here are pictures from "Hawaii" and "China". We had picked Ethan up from the babysitter and then visited these last two locations so he got to join in on the fun.

By the way, we did not pose Ethan for this picture. He was watching us with chop sticks and once we were done he picked them up put them in one hand and tried to pick up a skittle with them...not bad! I think he holds chop sticks better than I do!

4 comments:
what a CUTE idea!!! you guys are always sooo creatvie with things. colin and I talk about it all the time! you look so great marcie!!!!
SO fun! What a good idea :) Ethan really can handle chopsticks! :) That a' boy!
Sounds like you guys had a great time..I can never think of fun things like that, you're amazing. Ethan looks so cute, I love that age! Happy Anniversary!
That's a cute idea. Your so crafty!! I love it! I'm glad you guys had fun.
Post a Comment