Monday, July 5, 2010

Things I Never Posted

With the baby coming at the end of May there were a few events that happened that I sort of skipped over that I had intended to highlight. So I dedicate this post to the things I never posted and wanted to.

First, a few ladies in my ward threw me a baby shower the Saturday before Cameron was born...May 22nd. It was the perfect baby shower and I am so thankful for the wonderful friends that planned it and all those who attended. What would I do without friends?!! I forgot to take a picture of everyone until a few had already left but here are some of the ladies that were at my shower. Thanks again everyone!


Next, my mom, my sister Angie, and her daughter Abby came to Phoenix the week of my due date. We were able to hang out for a few days before Cameron came. We went swimming, shopping, and sight seeing. It was so wonderful to have my sister and mom here when Cameron came. What a blessing it was to have them around during that time. Thanks mom and Angie for making the sacrifice to come! It was so fun!

Ethan trying to decide if he wanted to get in the pool

Swimming at the pool with Abby and Angie

Mom, Abby, Angie and baby Cameron at the hospital

And lastly, Jared turned 32 on June 1st. We had a very informal party with just me, Ethan, Cameron and Jared just four days after Cameron was born. I sure love my wonderful husband!


Alright, I think I touched on the big stuff I have missed. I'm all caught up...for now.

1 comment:

William and Marianne said...

Your shower was fun! That was a crazy busy Saturday! :)