Jared and I had the chance to attend the sealing of Jared's sister, Janae, on July 13th. It was a beautiful wedding and we had a great time in Utah. We also had the chance to go to Idaho to visit my family. We were out of town for a total of about 10 days and we had a wonderful time. Unfortunately I lost my camera on the second day of the trip so I only took two or three pictures the entire trip...SAD. My camera was found and mailed back to me a couple days ago (thanks Janae). So I stole some pictures from my sister-in-law, April, since I had absolutely NO pictures to document the trip. Can I just say, again, how sad I am about that. So here we go...a few pictures taken by April...

The happy couple, Jamison and Janae Campbell, coming out of the temple (photo by April Austin)

The delicious dinner after the wedding (photo by April Austin)

Brothers Jamin and Jared smile for the camera on the way through the Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point (photo by April Austin)

Jared, Jamin, Ethan, Marcie, Janae, and Jenna at the Museum of Ancient Life (photo by April Austin)

Cameron and Daddy at the Museum (photo by April Austin)

Ethan at the museum posing for April (photo by April Austin)

Our family at Temple Square
The mountain man copying Jared- Idaho City, Idaho

The mountain man stealing Jared's wife
Grandma & Grandpa Banner and cousin Abby at Idaho City
1 comment:
aw! :( sorry about your camera! ps.. you looks gorgeous in the pictures! just gorgeous :)
Post a Comment