Ethan is one month old already! He is growing so fast! I took Ethan to the
pediatrician today and he now weighs 11 lbs. 4 oz. and he is 23 inches long!!! They said he is in the 90
th percentile for babies his age. I hope he doesn't keep growing that fast or he is going to be a big blimp! Here are some recent pictures.
3 comments:
Wow, I can't believe it has been a month already. He is sooo cute!
I know, time goes by fast! Enjoy him small while you can :)He is so adorable.
Ok...he is so stinkin' adorable. This is the fun age where they rapidly start getting cuter and cuter and look less like a newborn baby. (not that that's bad!) And hey...my son is two years old and STILL off the charts. There is nothing wrong with having a blimp as a child! :)
Post a Comment