This year we drove to California to visit Jared's side of the family. It was a very fun trip. The drive took us about 12 hours each way. It was a long drive but Ethan did so good! We had a beautiful thanksgiving dinner on Thursday...and can I say...I LOVE PUMPKIN PIE!!! It was so good! I feel bad for Ethan. All he eats in breast milk....poor kid. He is missing all the joy of delicious foods that are out there...poor poor kid.
Ethan with Grandma Austin
Ethan with Aunt Jenna
On Friday we went shopping. We were ambitious on Thursday night that we would wake up at 4:00am and go to all the great sales. To make a long story short we got to the first store around 9:00am. I guess we'll have to try harder next year.
After all the shopping we decided to do something festive so we made a ginger bread houses with Jared's sister Jenna.
On Saturday Jenna, Jared, Ethan, and I went to San Francisco to find the spot where Jared and I got engaged so that we could show it to Ethan. Ethan was a little fussy but we still got some cute pictures.
Sunday we drove the long 12 hours back to Phoenix. It was a great trip. I am so thankful that we were able to see Jared's family again. I sure miss them again already! I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving with your families. Happy Belated Thanksgiving!!
3 comments:
awww! I just love you! You look so great and ethan is getting so big! cute cute! Im glad your thanksgiving was good! We sure miss you guys!
How sad that we didn't get to make the trip out there with you guys. That would have been a blast. Looks like you had tons of fun though!!
What a sweet little family!
Post a Comment