Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ethan Weeks 1-8 & Austin Family Christmas Letter 2008


Ethan is getting so big!!! I just wanted to post some pictures of him from every week of his life so far. As for Jared and I we are doing well and we both LOVE being parents. It is so great! 

Here is our little guy! I am also posting his first similes!

Week 1


Week 2

Week 3


Week 4


Week 5


Week 6

Week 7

Week 8


Also, here is our 2008 Austin Family Christmas Letter...







3 comments:

ammunk said...

he just keeps getting cuter!

April Austin said...

Man, I can't believe he's 8 weeks old already. I'm envious...that's when everything gets SOOO good. They start sleeping through the night...and that means momma starts sleeping through the night. Dang...I've still got 6 weeks! Anyway...he's adorable!

April Austin said...

Oh..and did I mention he looks just like an Austin!?! I thought maybe if I had a girl she would look something like me...but no. Those Austin genes are too dominant.