Monday, January 11, 2010

Dance Dance Ethan!

One day Ethan suddenly started dancing to this David Bowie song while we were feeding him in his high chair. Now he almost always starts dancing when we play it! Sometimes he walks up to the computer, looks at one of us, and dances a little to ask us to turn on his song! It's very cute. He made up the dance move himself!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha soooo cute! hes such a big boy walking and dancing!! Secondly....did i hear a bird in the background?? and thirdly....was taht the sceptor of catan he almost got a hold of? I miss you guys!!

Ginny said...

this is ginny by the way!!

Melanie said...

Ethan is growing up SO fast...he is soooo soooo cute! I'm excited that you'll probably be having another boy too! Our babies can be buddies! I can't believe your toilet issues! Crazy. Benjamin is obsessed with the toilet too...he likes to play IN it and with the toilet brush and plunger! Oh joy!