Monday, January 11, 2010

You're Not Going to Believe This

So you know how in my last post I declared that the bathroom is now off limits to Ethan except for bath time because he likes to flush things down the toilet that should never be in a toilet in the first place? Well Ethan is testing my resolve. See for yourself.


This is what Jared found in the master bathroom toilet on Saturday. Yeah, MY BATHROOM toilet! Thank goodness he didn't flush it. What I am going to do with this kid?

4 comments:

Johnson Family said...

That is hilarious! I love Ethan's style!

April Austin said...

Hilarious! You'll get into the habit of always shutting the bathroom door and then you won't have to worry about it. It's not fun...I still haven't snaked our toilet upstairs.

FamilyKolbaba said...

L....O.....L

I shudder to think what the future holds for me. My kid almost died three times the very first day he learned to crawl. Trouble!

Ginny said...

oh man!!! i guess its things like this i have to look forward to?