I was looking at nursing covers and concluded that they were too expensive and that I should sew my own. I will admit I have attempted a few sewing projects lately and they haven't turned out amazing, to say the least. With that said, I wanted a nursing cover and I wanted it cheap. So I worked up my courage and ordered some fabric from Etsy a couple of weeks ago. I just got the fabric in the mail yesterday. I was so excited to start the project that I found an online tutorial and finished it already. The best news is it actually turned out! A miracle for a sewing novice like me and I actually had fun!
The finished product


6 comments:
I love the fabric you chose!!! I do remember that wonderful Valentine's night. It was so much fun. I still can't believe that they planned such an adventure. It just goes to show that guys really can be creative! We are so lucky to have such fabulous husbands, aren't we? I miss seeing you and getting together. It's not fair that we only had a short time together! Give your little Ethan a kiss--he is such a cutie!!!
Look at you little miss susie homemaker. I love it. The fabric is gorgeous. Very gender neutral. I borrowed one of those from a friend and could never work it right. But I was never good at feeding in public. It made me nervous. I'm sure your a pro though. I'm so excited for you guys. I can't wait to meet this little guy!
It turned out fabulous! Oh I love it! And you make me want to go sew something!!
sooo stinkin cute! Way to go!!! Where's the tutorial??? I wanna make one!
my mom made me some! best things ever! lol their real names are hooter hiders! lol very cute!!!
Super cute!!! Good job. I cant sew to save my life, I wish I could, but it truely is a talent I don't posses. So I am envious of you and your craftiness:)
Post a Comment