Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

This Easter was wonderful. We did the Easter festivities on Saturday and we stared with the Easter Egg hunt. Jared took the kids to the playground while I hid all the eggs. 



Jared and I have had discussions about how to teach our children the true meaning of Easter. So, for our Easter egg hunt we decided that we would put a picture of Christ in one egg. Whoever found Jesus would receive the biggest gift…symbolic of Christ giving the greatest of all gifts, immortality and the possibility of exultation.





Ethan found the egg with the picture of Jesus




Sunday Easter baskets

We then enjoyed a wonderful Easter Sunday.  I am so thankful to my Savior. Because of what He did, I can return to my Father in Heaven. I know that my Savior lives. In closing I wanted to share a video of the Saviors last hours and His resurrection. I hope this will touch your heart, as it did mine. Happy Easter!!!

No comments: