Well, I am playing a little blog catch up. Our family flew to Idaho on March 22nd to see my baby sister get married for time and all eternity in the Rexburg, Idaho temple. It was a wonderful trip. We stuck around Idaho for a week and got back home on April 1st. Here is a photo essay (with a little commentary) of our vacation.
Arriving in Idaho Falls- March 22nd
Ethan and Abby reunited! They played GREAT together.
Setting up the reception in Idaho Falls- March 23rd
Helping my baby sister to get ready for the BIG DAY! This was so fun for me. I spent years using my sister, Jennifer, as my doll. I would do her hair, even if she didn't want me to. I dressed her up and primped and pampered her. Poor thing. It was very special to be a part of getting her ready for the biggest day of her life, her wedding day. It brought back so many memories. It was special. :)
-March 24th 6:30am
The Newly Weds!!!! Jennifer and Brandon Carney
The Neil Banner Family :)
The Luncheon: Cameron begging for food
The reception in Idaho Falls. I never get sick of seeing my handsome husband in a tux!
"Cleaning" up after the reception with Grandpa Banner
I turned the big 26. Cameron was my moral support. -March 25th
We drove back to my parents home in Nampa, ID and played all week.
First we went to the Boise Discovery Center.
Then Jared was in the passanger seat with my 14 year old cousin, who is learning how to drive. Her parents were in Australia and we were looking after them. On a drive across town they got in a car wreak. Don't worry, no one got hurt. It sure shook everyone up though all up. Guess who got to break the news to my Uncle..........YEP.......Me. We are so thankful nobody was seriously hurt!!!
Breakfast TIME!!
Bowling with Grandma and Grandpa Banner
Swimming at the Rec Center
Setting up for wedding reception #2 in Nampa
Wedding reception #2- March 31st
My handsome little brother Keith
Abby with Uncle Jared
Jennifer, Angie, Brother Chandler (our High School seminary teacher) and Keith
Ethan with the bride and groom
Mom and Dad :)
Daddy Daughter dance
P.S. I know this is totally off topic...but I HAD to tell everyone. Ethan is officially day and NIGHT potty trained!!!!! We couldn't be happier.
No comments:
Post a Comment