The baby is laying sideways with its head on the right side of the photo. Its head looks more like a monkey than a baby but it is a very cute monkey.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Ultrasound
Today I had my third doctors appointment and I am 15 weeks along. Jared missed the first ultrasound when I was about 7 weeks along so Jared asked if we could get an ultrasound done so he could see our baby. It was so cool!!! The baby was wiggling and opening and closing its mouth. We haven't had any testing done to see if our baby is healthy but we know that its jaw is working! I also saw its tiny toes! That was my favorite part! It was so amazing to see our baby! I still haven't felt the baby yet but I am sure I will soon. Our next appointment is when we will try to find out what the baby is (as long as he or she isn't being too shy). That appointment is set for June 9th and we can't wait!
The baby is laying sideways with its head on the right side of the photo. Its head looks more like a monkey than a baby but it is a very cute monkey.
The baby is laying sideways with its head on the right side of the photo. Its head looks more like a monkey than a baby but it is a very cute monkey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
The first ultrasound we had of Jakson he looked like the Starship Enterprise from Star Trek-at least the baby looks like a mammal :) I'm excited to find out what you are having!!
yay! thats so exciting!
sure is a cute monkey
I am SOOOO excited for you guys! Little baby Austin... isn't that exciting!!
Congratulations Marcie!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!
Looks like Jared! from Jamin Austin
Post a Comment