Thursday, July 28, 2011

Friday, July 1, 2011

This morning started with more packing. We would be driving to Nampa, ID later in the day. Angie, Abby, Jared, Ethan, Cameron and I went to the zoo in Idaho Falls for the afternoon. The kids loved the zoo. Well, I think they did...Cameron kept getting frustrated that he couldn't touch the animals. He would reach out to them and then start whimpering because he couldn't touch them. We may have tortured the poor kid, but the other kids loved it.




My sister Angie and her daughter Abby. Abby is giving a tumbs up. So cute!

We left from the zoo to drive to Nampa. We arrived in Nampa just in time for a nice dinner on the patio and some quality time with Aunt Jennifer. :)

Angie and Ben were behind us on the road by a few hours. Once they arrived we all stayed up talking until 1am. (I must point out a trend on this trip. Going to bed before midnight was almost unheard of. No wonder I was exhausted pretty much every night by about 8pm.)

No comments: