After the splash park we took a tour of the new buildings on campus. It was fun to be back on the campus that I love so dearly. Jared and I met, dated, courted, were engaged and spent our first year of marriage in Rexburg. It always means a lot to me to go back and visit. We ran into my cousin Kaylee Banner and my cousin Jenica Jorgensen randomly on campus. It was fun to see them both. We found that hot spot to be on campus. :)
After visiting with them both for a while we headed back to Idaho Falls and put the kids down for much needed naps. We had dinner and then spent the evening at a park in Idaho Falls. Ben and Jared played Frisbee Golf while Angie and I played with the kids on the playground equipment. After the park we all went to bed half way early!



No comments:
Post a Comment