


After the luncheon everyone crashed at the McDonald’s home. The reception started at 5pm so we all had to be up and ready again by 4pm. The reception was at an old estate built in the 1920’s. It was beautiful. The reception was outdoors. Jared was in the line so I wrestled the boys, with the help of my wonderful sister-in law April.


Everything went well…the cutting of the cake, the dancing, the food. It was perfect. The reception ended around 8pm. Ethan and Cameron went right to sleep after we got back to the McDonald’s home. I spent the rest of the night visiting with family and friends and Jared spent the night playing racquetball with his brother Jamin downstairs. I have no idea how they had the energy to play raquet ball after a long day! I wish I had their energy!




No comments:
Post a Comment